Accessing the Services and Account Security
Information About You
E-mail, User Submissions, and Security
E-mails and other communications and submissions via the Internet may not be secure. Please consider this fact before sending any personal or confidential information over the Internet by any means. You acknowledge and agree that any information or materials obtained from or through the Website are not guaranteed to be free from computer viruses or other harmful defects.
What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our blog, website or app?
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, mailing address, credit card information or other details to help you with your experience.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to a newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form, Use Live Chat or enter information on our site.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To improve our website in order to better serve you.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- To quickly process your transactions.
- To ask for ratings and reviews of services or products
- To follow up with them after correspondence (live chat, email or phone inquiries)
- To send information related to the subject matter of the Site.
- To enhance your visit and deliver more individualized content and advertising.
- To fulfill buying and selling requests on the Site.
- To email Visitors and Authorized Customers about research or purchase and selling opportunities on the Site.
With whom may the information may be shared?
Personally Identifiable Information about Authorized Customers may be shared with other Authorized Customers who wish to evaluate potential transactions with other Authorized Customers.we may share aggregated information about our Visitors, including the demographics of our Visitors and Authorized Customers, with our affiliated agencies and third party vendors.we also offer the opportunity to “opt out” of receiving information or being contacted by us or by any agency acting on our behalf.
In addition to our direct collection of information, our third party service vendors (such as credit card companies, clearinghouses and banks) who may provide such services as credit, and escrow services may collect this information from our Visitors and Authorized Customers. we do not control how these third parties use such information. Some of these third parties may be intermediaries that act solely as links in the distribution chain, and do not store, retain, or use the information given to them.
All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
Do we use ‘cookies’?
Help remember and process the items in the shopping cart.
- Understand and save user’s preferences for future visits.
- Keep track of advertisements.
- Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third-party services that track this information on our behalf.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since browser is a little different, look at your browser’s Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If you turn cookies off, some features will be disabled. It won’t affect the user’s experience that make your site experience more efficient and may not function properly.However, you will still be able to place orders .
surveyforcashonline.com contains links to other websites. Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third-party products or services on our website. Please note that when you click on one of these links, you are moving to another website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
surveyforcashonline.com is not responsible for the actions or policies of such third parties. You should check the applicable privacy policies of those third parties when providing information on a feature or page operated by a third party.